[Qt-creator] qtcreator crashes

Wilhelm wilhelm.meier at fh-kl.de
Wed Oct 17 08:29:58 CEST 2012

Am 15.10.2012 09:55, schrieb Wilhelm:
> Am 14.10.2012 18:14, schrieb Tobias Hunger:
>> On 14.10.2012 14:27, Wilhelm wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> after last git pull I encounter the following crashes:
>> Looks like you have duplicate plugins. Did you do a clean
>> rebuild/install after we
>> updated the plugins vendor from Nokia to QtProject?
>
> Tried various things:
>
> i) make distclean in build-dir -> problem remains
>
> ii) remove build-dir -> problem remains
>
> iii) remove complete source dir, fresh git clone, new build dir, qmake,
> make install -> problem remains
>
> Is there a possible clash in the .config-dir ?

The problem still remains, just tried Qt-4.8.3.

lmeier at h242-meier-x201:~$ qtcreator
QSqlDatabasePrivate::removeDatabase: connection 'settings' is still in
use, all queries will cease to work.
QSqlDatabasePrivate::addDatabase: duplicate connection name 'settings',
old connection removed.

Looks like problems with an old sqlite instance? Should I try to remove
some config-file?

Please give me a debugging hint.

>> Best Regards,
>> Tobias