[Qt-creator] Add arbitrary file to cmake project - SOLVED -

Uwe Fechner u.fechner at tudelft.nl
Sat Oct 20 16:19:25 CEST 2012

Sorry for the noise.

I had to use the following command:

# Creates a component library libSensorTask-<target>.so
# and installs in the directory lib/orocos/SensorTask/
orocos_component(SensorTask src/SensorTask-component.hpp src/SensorTask-component.cpp

../../00AssetLib/Utils/utils.cpp
../../00AssetLib/ZeroMQLink/zeromqlink.cpp
../../00AssetLib/ZeroMQLink/abstractlink.cpp
${SensorTask_HEADERS_MOC}
${info}
)

instead of add_library to make it work.

This workaround should be added to the FAQ:
http://doc.qt.digia.com/qtcreator-2.5/creator-faq.html

Regards:

Uwe Fechner