[Qt-creator] QtCreator crashes at opening any project file.

Igor Mironchik imironchick at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 13:46:53 CET 2012

Hi.

I have one problem. QtCreator began to fall at opening any project file
with this message:

Windows Command Processor has stopped working

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name:    APPCRASH
Application Name:    cmd.exe
Application Version:    6.1.7601.17514
Application Timestamp:    4ce78e2b
Fault Module Name:    browse~1.dll
Fault Module Version:    2.3.796.11
Fault Module Timestamp:    5076aa87
Exception Code:    c0000005
Exception Offset:    001260d8
OS Version:    6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
Locale ID:    1049
Additional Information 1:    aa0d
Additional Information 2:    aa0d2006ac346ff3f7ba1e84d8a54c50
Additional Information 3:    81cf
Additional Information 4:    81cf22cf63431b8246522dc09d8a98d6

I'm running Windows 7.

This problem appeared some days ago. Then I solved this problem running
the QtCreator and then open project file.
But now even this doesn't help me. QtCreator crashes and crashes.

Can anybody help me? Thanks.