[Qt-creator] Type of the tests of QtCreator

Przemyslaw Gorszkowski pgorszkowski at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 23:17:01 CET 2012

Hi all,

I would like to ask about general topic of tests(unit, functional,
regression and so on). What kind of tests do we have for testing of
QtCreator? I know that there are some unit tests for completion, code
generation(only tests the InsertionPointLocator) and for FakeVim plugin. I
have seen also scripts for Squish but as far as I understand Squish is used
internally(it is not possible for "external" developers to use it).There is
also Jenkins which is used mostly for building snapshots. What about
integration unit tests results and other kind of available test results
there(run all kind of tests after building and checking the results)?

--
Best regards/Pozdrawiam

Przemyslaw Gorszkowski