[Qt-creator] Two questions

Joseph Crowell joseph.w.crowell at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 08:30:05 CEST 2012

Autocompletion and syntax highlighting (especially support for external
libraries and Qt5) seem to be much better in the latest snapshots.

http://builds.qt-project.org/job/qt-creator-windows-snapshot/changes

These don't have installers but if you extract the archives and run from
the folder you extracted in to, (I wouldn't reccomend overwriting the
current qt install at this point.)  you get the newest Creator which has
full support for 5 afaik and the TODO plugin is full featured and much
better. I've been running
http://builds.qt-project.org/job/qt-creator-windows-snapshot/212/ for a
few days and haven't noticed any crashes yet. One person has had crashes
in the mailing list but I think this was a special case which normally
shouldn't happen.