[Qt-creator] Share external tools setting among team members

Alfonso Chartier alfonso.chartier at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 02:35:35 CEST 2013

Thanks Eike for the information.

It seems like there is a reasonable amount of interest on this mailing list
for the ability to easily import/export snippets, external tools, coding
styles and documentation. Our team would certainly find this very useful.

Is this a relatively easy change to make to Qt Creator? Is this a feature
we can look forward to in an upcoming release?

Thanks!

-Alfonso