[Qt-creator] Qt Creator 2.8 schedule, 2.7.1

Ziller Eike Eike.Ziller at digia.com
Thu Apr 4 09:02:43 CEST 2013

On 03.04.2013, at 16:04, Jonathan S. Shapiro <shap at eros-os.org> wrote:

> Any chance that we'll see the installation updater restored soon?

The Qt Creator standalone packages so far never had an updater.

There are plans to have 'online installers' for Qt 5 (which also bundles Qt Creator) again, and I suppose that the updater in Qt Creator will then be enabled for these. I do not know details of these plans though (timing, state, etc).

Br, Eike