[Qt-creator] First contribution

Lorenz Haas lykurg at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 21:19:03 CEST 2013

Hi,

I am also just started to contribute and used the introduction you
mentioned, and it worked fine for me. (I haven't heard complaints yet...)
Just use

git push ssh://<username>@
codereview.qt-project.org:29418/qt-creator/qt-creator HEAD:refs/for/master

to push changes. You can also have a look at
http://qt-project.org/wiki/Setting-up-Gerrit.

Best
Lorenz

P.s.: You do not have to create a bug report to submit changes. You can
just push changes to gerrit. (Because it seems you have published the
report some hours ago when you already had the solution.)