[Qt-creator] New IMode above Welcome

Ziller Eike Eike.Ziller at digia.com
Thu Apr 11 08:18:15 CEST 2013

I'll try hard not to ask why ... (but, why?)

The welcome mode makes itself active in WelcomePlugin::extensionsInitialized().
If you want to hack around and force-make your mode the "startup mode", you can probably
call Core::ModeManager::activateMode(myModeId) in response to Core::ICore::coreAboutToOpen().

Br, Eike

--
Eike Ziller
Senior Software Engineer

Digia Germany GmbH
Rudower Chaussee 13, D-12489 Berlin
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Berlin, Registergericht: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, HRB 144331 B,
Geschäftsführer: Mika Pälsi, Juha Varelius, Anja Wasenius