[Qt-creator] _dependencies.pri not found

Guido Seifert wargand at gmx.de
Thu Apr 18 17:11:37 CEST 2013

Hi,
following problem. I downloaded the Qt-5.0.2 MinGW version from qt-project.org.
I cloned the recent qt-creator sources from gitorious. Now I tried to create a
qt-creator plugin. The creator has this nice qt-creator plugin project.

I gave it the location of the sources, the location of the binaries, but it
gives me a problem, which I never saw under Linux:

WARNING: include file <myproject>_dependencies.pri not found.
qtcreatorplugin.pri: You must provided a TARGET

Any ideas?

Guido

--
Guido Seifert <wargand at gmx.de>