[Qt-creator] Editor unable to find #include files

Pawel pawelfaron87 at wp.pl
Fri Dec 6 22:14:18 CET 2013

Hello,

I was struggling with the same issue some time ago i I posted a question:
http://lists.qt-project.org/pipermail/qt-creator/2013-April/002053.html

There was also thread in stackoverflow with some example how to reproduce
it
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/17734391/qt-creator-editor-not-finding-include-files

Unfortunately I still have the issue, so any new advice will be very
appreciated :)