[Qt-creator] ProjectExplorer::GccParser not exported?

Tobias Hunger tobias.hunger at digia.com
Thu Dec 12 10:01:51 CET 2013

On 11.12.2013 23:20, Mateusz Loskot wrote:
> I have created a Qt Creator 3 feature suggestion related to this thread
>
> https://bugreports.qt-project.org/browse/QTCREATORBUG-11076

As Christian already wrote: Most parsers are exported in master already.

Considering that we promised to keep ABIs stable I do not think we will
export additional symbols in Qt Creator 3.0.x.

Best Regards,
Tobias

--
Tobias Hunger, Senior Software Engineer - Digia, Qt
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Berlin. USt-IdNr: DE 286 306 868