[Qt-creator] typedef-ed struct as "Anonymous"

Pawel pawelfaron87 at wp.pl
Sun Dec 15 14:43:28 CET 2013

Hello,

In my corporation I'm faced with a code which, unfortunately, has a lot of
typedef-ed structs, enums and other stuffs, like this:

typedef struct
{
     int a;
     int b;
} S;

QtCreator recognizes such types as for example Anonymous:2, so the Locator
is useless for this. Also features like "Open Type Hierarchy" does not
work.

I wanted to know whether this is conscious decision to have it that way or
maybe should I start a bug for this?

best regards
Pawel

---