[Qt-creator] [Android] Remote WiFi debugging

Mcgillion, Brian brian.mcgillion at intel.com
Thu Dec 19 11:10:06 CET 2013

Hi,

I am not sure if this is exactly what you are looking for but you can do
the following after installing OpenSsh on the target device.

Copy your public key to "/data/ssh/authorized_keys".
and make sure the daemon is started: "start sshd".

$ ssh -f -N -L 5555:127.0.0.1:5555 shell@<IP address>
$ adb connect localhost:5555

# and use adb like before
$ adb shell