[Qt-creator] How to provide Doxygen-style documentation to QtCreator Help

David Kaspar dkaspar at blackberry.com
Thu Dec 19 14:50:05 CET 2013

Hi,

We are having a set of libraries that provide C++ and QML API. The
documentation of those libraries are written in Doxygen style. We would
like to integrate this documentation into QtCreator, so it would be
available to  QtCreator Help, Qt Assistant and features. Is it possible
to implement a QtCreator plugin or use any conversion tool that would
allow us to feed this Doxygen-style documentation to QtCreator?

Right now I see that I would have to "manually" create mylib.qhp file
for each library and then run "qhelpgenerator mylib.qhp" to generate
.qch files that is used by QtCreator. Is there any other/better way to
do it?

Thank you,
   David