[Qt-creator] build directory prefix

Jason H scorp1us at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 27 04:54:01 CET 2013

Would it be possible to add ".qtcreator/" to the build system prefix? Or better yet, use a build directory in the project directory?
I'm sure you have a reason for what you're doing so far, but I think it is "inelegant" to put these build directories in the same directory as the project directory.
For me, this is my home directory and I have a ton of .build directories. I'd prefer to have it in the project's directory as a hidden directory.

What's the logic for the way it is done now?