[Qt-creator] Remote debugging and Locals&Expressions

Filippo Cucchetto filippocucchetto at gmail.com
Fri Dec 27 20:23:21 CET 2013

Hi,
i finally solved!! In a few words basically the GDB executable i was using
missed the python scripting support (I was using the linaro toolchain for
armv7 arm-linux-gnueabihf-).

Solution:
1) I installed the python-subprocess package on my imx6 board
2)Through Yocto i built the cross-gdb-canadian package that has python
support
3) i than edited my kit and everything started to work fine.