[Qt-creator] Code Review Anonymous User

Pawel pawelfaron87 at wp.pl
Tue Dec 31 17:24:31 CET 2013

If anyone else is struggling with similar issue I'd recommend to read
"Setting Up Gerrit" carefully
http://qt-project.org/wiki/Setting-up-Gerrit

"Note: Gerrit usernames are case-sensitive, but JIRA usernames are not. If
you attempt to log into Gerrit with different capitalizations, you will
end up with multiple accounts."

I had different capitalization of first letter. But still the behavior of
Gerrit is surprising for me. Anyway now everything is ok now, the only
think worth to do is to remove the dummy account "Anonymous User
(1002790)". So if anyone has rights to do this I will be grateful.

best regards
Pawel

On Thu, 19 Dec 2013 20:03:04 +0100, Pawel <pawelfaron87 at wp.pl> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> It can be a little bit of topic, but I don't have other ways to help
> myself.
> I have account in codereview and Jira with the same user name and
> password. When I log-in into Jira everything is fine, but when I log-in
> into codereview system sometimes sees me as "Anonymous User (1002790)"
> and all my review are missing. Now it is even permanent state. I've
> tried several web browsers and even formated my PC but nothing seams to
> work.
>
> Any advice will be appreciated.
>
> best regards
> Pawel