[Qt-creator] Saving parsing results

Paweł Faron pawelfaron87 at wp.pl
Fri Feb 8 11:00:16 CET 2013

Hello,

I'm using QtCreator for very huge project. I preferred it more than commercial tools used in my company. But it lack one very useful feature. After "Importing Project" QtCreator performs file parsing which, in my case, takes very long time (more than half an hour). And unfortunately after closing QtCreator it performs the same operation from the beginning. Is it possible for Qt creator to store the parsing result somewhere and restore it after opening the project?

best regards
Pawel