[Qt-creator] Odp: Re: Saving parsing results

Paweł Faron pawelfaron87 at wp.pl
Tue Feb 12 12:30:13 CET 2013

I'm using QtCreator 2.6.2.

It always takes so long to load all files, but I thing this is because of the project size (more than 50000 files) and I don't complain about it. Other commercial tools do this even longer, but the difference is that they save the results and restore it afterwards. This could by useful feature for large projects.

best regards
Pawel

Dnia Wtorek, 12 Lutego 2013 11:48 Nikolai Kosjar <nikolai.kosjar at digia.com> napisał(a)