[Qt-creator] Setup of Projects with CMake & VS Compilers

Michael Jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 16:30:13 CET 2013

Not sure which list (this or the CMake List) to ask on so I'll try here first.

If I understand correctly QtCreator on Windows can use the VS Compilers/Debugger. My project is managed with CMake instead of QMake and I was curious if anyone else is using this combination and could give some pointers on how to setup the environment to use QtCreator in this way? What generator do I use? What kind of env vars need to be setup ahead of time. Stuff like that.

Thanks
-----
Mike Jackson