[Qt-creator] Unable to configure plain C++ project in Qt Creator without Qt installed

Alfonso Chartier alfonso.chartier at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 07:51:05 CET 2013

Thanks Loaden. Does this mean that the latest code from github has
different behavior than the Qt Creator 2.6.2 version I am using, in that it
allows you to configure a kit without Qt being installed? If so, would
installing the Qt Creatpr 2.7.0
beta<http://blog.qt.digia.com/blog/2013/02/07/qt-creator-2-7-0-beta-released/>
suffice
(rather than building from source)?