[Qt-creator] Qt 4 vs Qt 5

Pau Garcia i Quiles pgquiles at elpauer.org
Sat Jan 5 17:22:16 CET 2013

Hello,

Is it possible to have Qt Creator show the documentation only for Qt 4 OR
only for Qt 5? By default, Qt Creator mixes Qt 4 and Qt 5 documentation,
which is quite annoying

I have tried having two installations of Qt Creator:
- Qt Creator 2.6.1 downloaded from qt-project.org (compiled with Qt 4)
- Qt Creator 2.6.1 bundled with Qt 5.0.0 (compiled with Qt 5)

then leaving only Qt 4 docs and Qt 5 docs, respectively, in Tools > Options
> Help > Documentation

But every time I start "the other" Qt Creator, docs get automagically added
to the Documentation tab, thus mixing again.

Thank you

--
Pau Garcia i Quiles
http://www.elpauer.org