[Qt-creator] making static app under creator

Duane Hebert duane.hebert at group-upc.com
Wed Jan 16 14:39:42 CET 2013

Linux platform.  TinyCore.  Stripped down for a controller.

I'm building already with CONFIG -= qt.  But if I run ldd, I get a few
dependancies - libstdc++, libc etc.
I'm porting some stuff that's built with make and gcc.  It's made with
LDFLAGS  = -static and when I run
ldd on the target it tells me that it's not a dynamic app.   This is
what I want.

On 01/16/2013 08:12 AM, Orgad Shaneh wrote:
> Which platform?
>
> What do you mean by statically? Without libstdc++ dependency?
>
> Generally, to avoid Qt dependencies, use CONFIG -= qt in the pro file
> (assuming this is a qmake project).
>
> - Orgad
>

> On Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 3:10 PM, Duane <duane.hebert at group-upc.com
> <mailto:duane.hebert at group-upc.com>> wrote:
>
>     I am building a small app that doesn't use Qt.  I create it with new
>     projects as a straight c++ app.  When I run it, How can I build this
>     statically?
>
>     The only things that I find are how to build Qt as a static
>     library but I'm not actually using Qt for this one.

Email disclaimer:

http://www.group-upc.com/images/legal_email.htm