[Qt-creator] Qt Creator 2.8 on Linux - g++ version

Koehne Kai Kai.Koehne at digia.com
Tue Jul 2 14:53:21 CEST 2013

Hi

Actually I always wanted to check out how far we could get with building Qt Creator packages with obs (http://openbuildservice.org/, http://build.opensuse.org/). In theory this should allow us to build rpm/debian packages  for various distributions (OpenSUSE, Debian, Ubuntu, Fedora and Mandriva)  with 'native' packages that get dependencies etc right.

Any thoughts / comments on this?

Regards

Kai