[Qt-creator] Reversing the order of autocompletion lists?

Guido Seifert wargand at gmx.de
Fri Jul 5 11:55:13 CEST 2013

Hi, one question to the QtCreator devs...
When I press crtl-space and the completion list opens, where is this list created?
Suppose I would want to reverse the order in this list? Where would I have to look?

I am 90% sure I am imagining it, but I have the feeling, that whatever I need from this
completion list, it always tends to be at the bottom of this list or close to it. Maybe
if I reverse the order I'd see that this is nonsense. :-D

And maybe, if I see the code, I might get an idea if and how I could improve the order,
e.g. prioritize text, which is present in the current open document, so it gets displayed
on top of the list.

Guido

--
Guido Seifert <wargand at gmx.de>