[Qt-creator] Use of namespaces in Qt Creator's own code

Tobias Hunger tobias.hunger at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 08:31:31 CEST 2013

On Jul 8, 2013 9:02 PM, "André Pönitz" <
andre.poenitz at mathematik.tu-chemnitz.de> wrote:
> (a) Drop 'Internal'

I am in favour of this. Making classes public is currently very annoying.

> (b) Lower case outermost namespace

I would prefer the namespaces to stay camelcase. Creator supports
completion of PE to ProjectExplorer which I find very convenient. This
proposal will break this.

So if we implement this, then please let us shorten the outer namespaces
while we rename (e.g. "qmake" for Qt4ProjectManager).

Maybe we could at least allow certain abbreviations like pm for
ProjectManager?

Best Regards,
Tobias