[Qt-creator] [request] Share some classes of QBS project manager plugin.

Denis Shienkov scapig2 at yandex.ru
Tue Jul 30 12:34:33 CEST 2013

Hello QtCreator developers..

Whether it is planned to make available (through QBSPROJECTMANAGER_EXPORT) some classes of qbsprojectmanager plug-in?

For me interests access to classes qbsbuildconfiguration and qbsbuildconfigurationwidget. I would like to provide opportunity to insert into a page
of "build settings" of the project a widget with the user-friendly display of used flags of an optimisations and so forth etc.

I.e. something like this:

http://postimg.org/image/p157151fl/

PS: I have thoughts to create a certain plug-in for QtCreator for embedded MCU projects (like as Keil, IAR, CooCox, etc IDE's.)
And for this specifics it is desirable to have the user-friendly set of a tabs with display of settings of the compiler, etc
(because it is so accepted and it is habitual way for a embedded MCU's developers).

Or, maybe, I am mistaken and exist other way to make it?

Best regards,
Denis