[Qt-creator] Planning Qt Creator 2.8 + 0.1

Diego Iastrubni diegoiast at gmail.com
Sun Jun 16 11:12:48 CEST 2013

On Thu, Jun 13, 2013 at 6:11 PM, Teske Daniel <Daniel.Teske at digia.com>wrote:

> To start the discussion on that, see
> http://wiki.apache.org/stdcxx/C++0xCompilerSupport for an idea of which
> compilers support which feature.
> Both g++ 4.8 and clang 3.3 support all of c++11, the Microsoft compiler
> lacks quite a bit. (Btw, cl 11.0 == VS2012, cl 10 == VS2010).
>
> Does anyone use any other compiler to compile Creator?
> If so, you should speak up now.

mmmm... how about... gcc 4.7... on android..?

Has anyone tested compiling QtCreator for Android? If we build a IDE,
creating native Android toolchains should be more... "trivial" right? One
problem I know is that gcc on Android does not support C++11.

I am thinking of proud Transformers owners, and those Android laptops Intel
is roumored to release "soon". Anything without a physical keyboard is our
target, don't waste time on it. (how about bluetooth keyboards...?)