[Qt-creator] Analyze External

Stephen King Stephen.King at domino-uk.com
Thu Jun 20 10:53:10 CEST 2013

Hi,

I've just been trying the Beta of 2.8 and have noticed that to analyze a remote system you need to add the system into a kit. The problem I'm having is that I'm trying to analyze a WinCE system and it doesn't fit in with any of the device types that exist. I've tried adding it as a generic Linux and setting up the IP address but I guess the kit checks to see if it can ssh in and of course this will fail. Is there anyway of just adding a simple device that has only an IP address?

Thanks,
Visit our website at http://www.domino-printing.com
This Email and any files transmitted with it are intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any reading, redistribution, disclosure or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient please contact the sender immediately and delete the material from your computer.

E-mail may be susceptible to data corruption, interception, viruses and unauthorised amendment and Domino UK Limited does not accept liability for any such corruption, interception, viruses or amendment or their consequences.