[Qt-creator] Is there a way to load qtcreator plugins 'manually'?

Wargand wargand at gmx.de
Fri Jun 21 11:43:11 CEST 2013

Hi, Eike. I have to have versioning anyways. So this is no extra effort. Personally I'd like to have as few executables, which all must be maintained, as possible. Doing the renaming/deleting stuff looks easier for me. One executable, no different treatment for Linux and Windows. Of course, your proposal also has its advantages. Which one is finally implemented, will be decided by my customer.