[Qt-creator] inavigationwidgetfactory::priority?

Ziller Eike Eike.Ziller at digia.com
Wed Mar 20 10:35:55 CET 2013

On 20.03.2013, at 10:16, Guido Seifert <wargand at gmx.de> wrote:

> Ok, found out about priority. I was too 'careful' with the
> range of the values I tried.
>
> Still... is there a good source of information about ctcreator
> coding?

The only source of information that is a bit more than reading the code is
http://doc-snapshot.qt-project.org/qtcreator-extending/index.html

That's also part of the Qt Creator sources and generated when you do "make docs" (--> doc/html-dev)

Unfortunately there is very slow progress on that.

Br, Eike