[Qt-creator] inavigationwidgetfactory::priority?

Miettinen Riitta-Leena Riitta-Leena.Miettinen at digia.com
Wed Mar 20 10:39:21 CET 2013

Hello,

We publish a snapshot of the Extending Qt Creator Manual on the Qt Project website:

http://doc-snapshot.qt-project.org/qtcreator-extending/index.html

The API reference part of the manual is generated from code comments. Unfortunately, it is up to each Qt Creator developer whether they document their code or not. Therefore, some classes and functions are better documented than others.

For example, the class you were looking for does not seem to have any documentation:

http://doc-snapshot.qt-project.org/qtcreator-extending/core-inavigationwidgetfactory.html

Leena

Leena Miettinen, Documentation Engineer - Digia, Qt

Digia Germany GmbH
Rudower Chaussee 13, 12489 D-Berlin
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Berlin, Registergericht: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, HRB 144331 B,
Geschäftsführer: Mika Pälsi, Juha Varelius, Anja Wasenius
Email: riitta-leena.miettinen at digia.com<mailto:forename.surname at digia.com>
Mobile: +49 16097202682
http://qt.digia.com<http://qt.digia.com/>
Qt Blog: http://blog.qt.digia.com/
Qt Facebook: www.facebook.com/qt<http://www.facebook.com/qtcommercial>
Qt Twitter: www.twitter.com/qtcommercial<http://www.twitter.com/qtcommercial>

Digia Germany is a group company of Digia Plc,
Valimotie 21, FI-00380 Helsinki Finland
Visit us at: www.digia.com<http://www.digia.com/>
PRIVACY AND CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This message and any attachments are intended only for use by the named addressee and may contain privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, copy or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this message in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the message and any attachments accompanying it. Digia Germany GmbH and Digia Plc do not accept liability for any corruption, interception, amendment, tampering or viruses occurring to this message.