[Qt-creator] designer plugins

Uwe Rathmann Uwe.Rathmann at tigertal.de
Thu May 16 20:43:52 CEST 2013

On Thu, 16 May 2013 17:15:43 +0200, Daniel Teske wrote:

> Have you read the manual? It has answers to all your questions:
> http://qt-project.org/doc/qtcreator-2.7/adding-plugins.html

Qwt has several 100s of downloads every week with users of any level of
knowledge. It doesn't matter if I know how to install a plugin myself -
the fact is that a significant percentage of the users fail and the Qwt
support channels are full of installation problems - regardless of the
hints above.

You can ignore this situation with a RTFM - like I do it since years
myself - or accept that these problems exist and try to improve something.

@Adam: isn't the situation similar with Qxt and how do you handle it ?

Uwe