[Qt-creator] Installed Plugins Dialog

Ziller Eike Eike.Ziller at digia.com
Tue May 21 11:31:41 CEST 2013

On 14.05.2013, at 12:35, Koehne Kai <Kai.Koehne at digia.com> wrote:

> [...]

JFYI: The concrete outcome of the discussion was that we should change the logic when handling "plugins that were disabled by hand" when resolving dependencies.
At the moment unchecking a plugin "force-disables" the plugin and all plugins that depend on it. Instead it should hint "disable this plugin if no other plugin that is enabled depends on it". That change also requires changes to the behavior in the plugin dialog, if you manually set that "disable hint" on a plugin, it must also set the hint on all plugins that depend on that plugin (with a warning and the possibility to cancel, of course).

Br, Eike