[Qt-creator] Pure C functions documentation with doxygen

Jeandet alexis alexis.jeandet at lpp.polytechnique.fr
Wed Nov 13 08:17:28 CET 2013

Hello,

I wrote a simple example with a header file containing some declarations
and a C file calling them, it's not supposed to compile.
I add also a Doxyfile with the configuration I use, I can only have F1
help with structures.
I also add in the C file a structure initialisation which the codeEditor
doesn't like, If you have any solution.

Regards,
Alexis.