[Qt-creator] Qt Creator 3.0.0 Beta question

VStevenP vstevenpavao at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 13 19:19:26 CET 2013

Is there a configuration file I can delete which will cause Qt Creator to forget about old Kits it's auto-detected in a previous install, even ones that don't exist on disk anymore?

I've tried throwing away the QtCreator3.0.0Beta/Qt5.2/Beta tree and reinstalling, but it always remembers these kits.

I want to start from "square one" and have it forget the Android JDK and NDK install locations and forget about the kits.  I have a reason I want to do this, and I'm thinking it should be as easy as deleting some config file which I currently can't find.

- VStevenP