[Qt-creator] New Project with qbs build without qbs plugin?

Mateusz Loskot mateusz at loskot.net
Wed Nov 20 11:11:14 CET 2013

Hi,

I use build of QtC from Git branch 3.0 made yesterday on Arch Linux 64-bit.

I launch it and create a test project.
The wizard lists, among others, the Plain C++ Project (Qbs Build).
I choose it, fill in the wizard pages, confirm.
Nothing happens, the newly created project is not being loaded.
I try Open Project, the Qbs project type is not available.
I check plugins and Build Systems plugins are all checked but
AutotoolsProjectManager and QbsProjectManager.

Is that normal that QtC allows to create Qbs-based project
without QbsProjectManager plugin loaded?

If it's a bug, shall I report (assuming I won't find it already submitted)?

Best regards,
--
Mateusz  Loskot, http://mateusz.loskot.net