[Qt-creator] [Qt-Creator] Documentation for plugin development

Falko Arps falko.arps at gmx.de
Mon Nov 25 23:30:01 CET 2013

Hello folks,

we are currently working on a project as a part of our bachelor of
science at the university of applied sciences Kaiserslautern in
Germany. Overall our task is to create a documentation for the
development of plugins for qtcreator. This includes the implementation
of an example plugin and the communication with the qt-creator
mailinglist. As a first step we have looked at existing plugins
and have implemented the optionspage, outputpane and navigation widget
into the existing HelloWorld plugin (which already has a mode &
toolsmenu).
So now we would like to ask for any input you might have about our
existing code (please see link below) and about anything we could add
that you find important for such a documentation.

Thank you in advance for any input

Falko Arps, Sven Klein, Giuliano Schneider

link:
https://github.com/gs93/qt-creator/tree/plugin_documentation/src/plugins/helloworld