[Qt-creator] Qt Creator 3.0 feature freeze

Orgad Shaneh orgads at gmail.com
Thu Oct 3 11:48:03 CEST 2013

On Thu, Oct 3, 2013 at 12:32 PM, Pasion Jerome <Jerome.Pasion at digia.com>wrote:

> Hello,
>
> The documentation snapshot of the 3.0 branch is now online:
> http://doc-snapshot.qt-project.org/qtcreator-3.0/index.html There is also
> a link from the main snapshot page.
>
> Cheers,
> Jerome P.
> Documentation Engineer - Digia, Qt

With Chrome, the Contents part overlaps with the documentation. There's
also a huge blank area before the first title.

See this screenshot <http://i.imgur.com/7SogmFE.png> for this
page<http://doc-snapshot.qt-project.org/qtcreator-3.0/creator-version-control.html>
.

With Firefox it looks much better.