[Qt-creator] We ported the Welcome Page, Qt Quick Designer and QML Profiler to Qt Quick 2

Thomas Hartmann Thomas.Hartmann at digia.com
Mon Sep 16 16:28:28 CEST 2013

Hi,

we ported the Welcome Page, Qt Quick Designer and QML Profiler to Qt
Quick 2 in the master branch (Qt Creator 3.0).

This means the UI of these plugins is now implemented using Qt Quick 2.
While this is great to test Qt Quick 2 and Qt Quick Controls, these
plugins will not build with Qt 4 any more.

I want to thank Aurindam Jana, Jens Bache-Wiig and Kai Koehne  for
making this possible. This really shows that porting from Qt Quick 1 to
Qt Quick 2 is possible without too much headache.

If you find any bugs and issues regarding the Qt Quick 2 port please
inform us (Jira preferred).

Kind Regards,
Thomas Hartmann