[Qt-creator] Keyboard layout switching hotkey?

André Hartmann andre.hartmann at iseg-hv.de
Wed Sep 18 13:21:37 CEST 2013

Hi all,

It happens once in a while that I press a key sequence that switches the
keyboard layout from German to English within Qt Creator.

My system is Windows 7 64bit, QtCreator 2.8.1 (Qt 4.8.4) from
qt-project.org. Other Windows program and I seems other Creator
instances are not influenced.

When I restart the Creator instance, the keyboard is back to German.

I'm unsure which combination I press, but I think Ctrl is involved.

Is this known and desired behavior? If yes, how can I switch back?

Best regards,
André