[Qt-creator] cppcheck output into issues pane.

Tobias Hunger tobias.hunger at digia.com
Fri Sep 20 13:35:12 CEST 2013

On 20.09.2013 13:30, Witold E Wolski wrote:
> How do I redirect the output of an external tool (in my case cppcheck)
> into an issues pane
> so I can work through the errors similarily to compiler warnings.

You can't do that directly, sorry.

What you can do though is to generate a .tasks file from the output
(simple tab-separated format, it is even documented in the manual;-).
The tasklist plugin can load such a file via File->Open File or Project
and will put it the entries into the Build Issues view.

Best Regards,
Tobias

--
Tobias Hunger, Senior Software Engineer - Digia, Qt
Geschäftsführer: Mika Pälsi, Juha Varelius, Anja Wasenius