[Qt-creator] where does qDebug() end up?

Michael Jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 21:29:26 CEST 2013

I am running QtCreator 2.8.1 on Windows 7x64 using the VS2008 compilers. I have a console application that I am writing. I use qDebug() to output progress to the console but when I debug those messages are not showing up in the "Application Output" and a command window does not pop up either? Is there a setting I need to toggle to be able to either have the console window pop up or have the output streamed so that QtCreator can display it?

THanks
--
Mike Jackson
imikejackson & gmail * com