[Qt-creator] Changing make path depending on Kit or Qt Version

Tomasz Olszak olszak.tomasz at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 19:47:59 CEST 2014

> On Wednesday 09 of April 2014 15:25:18 Tomasz Olszak wrote:
>> Hi,
>> I would like to change make build step (make path) in qmake project
>> depending on Qt Version or Kit.
>> Is there any simple way to do that besides creating extra build
>> configuration factory like QmakeBuildConfigurationFactory?
>>

> There's an option in Projects->Build->Build steps->Make->details->Override `path to make`

Yes I know that it can be set manually but I'm writing some custom
plugin with custom Qt Version handling...

Anyway I've found out that I can overload
ProjectExplorer::GccToolChain::makeCommand to change the make path. It
is more neat than creating new build configuration factory only for
that purpose.

--
regards,
Tomasz Olszak