[Qt-creator] Mouse cursor disappearing

Ziller Eike Eike.Ziller at digia.com
Tue Apr 29 10:09:13 CEST 2014

On Apr 28, 2014, at 3:15 PM, Portale Alessandro <Alessandro.Portale at digia.com> wrote:

> This is the (collection of) bug(s)
>    https://bugreports.qt-project.org/browse/QTCREATORBUG-11168
>
> As I understood the fix did not make it into 3.1, but rather into the upcoming 3.2.

To be more precise: The issue is known on OS X, and hopefully at least mostly fixed in Qt 5.3.0. I haven’t heard of any problems on Linux or Windows in that regard, and the fixes in Qt 5.3.0 are OS X-specific.
In Qt Creator 3.1 there is an option in Text Editor > Behavior to not hide the mouse cursor while typing, just in case you are experiencing that kind of vanishing mouse cursor problem (since the binary releases are still based on Qt 5.2.1).

Br, Eike