[Qt-creator] [Interest] qt giving the ld error

Ch'Gans chgans at gna.org
Fri Aug 8 10:19:47 CEST 2014

[switching to qt-creator ML]

On 08/08/14 19:34, Nilesh Kokane wrote:
> Hi Ch'Gans
>

> Thanks for your valuable reply first.
>
> IIRC, I think you have to have you cross tools in your PATH, so try this:
> $ export PATH=/opt/poky/1.6.1/sysroots/
> i686-pokysdk-linux/usr/bin/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/:$PATH
> $ qtcreator.sh
>
> Actually,  there is a environment variable setup in the
> /opt/poky/1.6.1/environment-setup-cortexa9hf-vfp-neon-poky-linux-gnueabi
> which looks like http://pastebin.com/j61ac93g. I ran that first and gave
> the
>
> $ qtcreator.sh
>
> Also i tried with the following
> $ export
> PATH=/opt/poky/1.6.1/sysroots/i686-pokysdk-linux/usr/bin/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/:$PATH
> $ qtcreator.sh
>

> which "warning symbol" are you referring to? Is it on the "Compilers"
> tab, "Qt versions" or "Kits". Please provide more details.
>
> The warning red symbol in the kits tab is still popped.when the qt
> mkspec is feeded with the
> /opt/poky/1.6.1/sysroots/i686-pokysdk-linux/usr/bin/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi-g++
>

> The warning and the ld errors is still popped .

If it's the red exclamation mark, then it's an error, do you have
warning or errors marks as well on the compiler and kits tab? Or
anything displayed in red (like "compiler path")?

Feel free to send a screenshot of the 3 tabs, make sure to select the
right item to show the details.

Chris

--
QtCreator/qmakeparser.cpp:42