[Qt-creator] code navigation with mouse

Nikolai Kosjar nikolai.kosjar at digia.com
Tue Aug 26 09:02:14 CEST 2014

Hi!

On Mon, 25. Aug 15:42, Gena Bug wrote:
> In 3.2.0 code navigation with mouse pointer and pressed Ctrl doesn't
> work as before, in 3.1.2 for example. After placing cursor at a
> variable/function IDE immediately jumps to its definition, without left
> clicking as it was in previous versions. Is it a bug or feature. For me
> it looks like a bug.

Looks like a bug.

I assume you run the two creator versions at the same time or at least
in the same desktop environment? If not, please ensure that your
desktop environment or window manager doesn't play along. For example,
some shortcuts won't work if you use Ubuntu's unity since that depends
/ recommends some problematic *ibus* packages. So try to use another
environment in order to rule this out.

Report your findings at https://bugreports.qt-project.org/ .

Nikolai