[Qt-creator] [Dev] Qt Creator 3.3 branch freezing

Ziller Eike Eike.Ziller at theqtcompany.com
Tue Dec 2 10:47:51 CET 2014

We are nearing the 3.3.0 final release, so I would like to remind you that the 3.3 branch is freezing.
From http://qt-project.org/wiki/Submit-Policies :

"Only P0/1 fixes (or high “severity / risk” ratio), translations, test and documentation fixes are allowed. Fixes must be checked with release manager. At this point we also go into hard APIfreeze [doc-snapshot.qt-project.org].”

Br, Eike

--
Eike Ziller, Senior Software Engineer | The Qt Company