[Qt-creator] doesn't see inline function definitions in .hpp files

Cristian Tibirna tibirna at kde.org
Fri Dec 12 15:03:10 CET 2014

On Friday 12 December 2014 01:20:19 Gene Smith wrote:
> I have just been using qt-creator to just browse a non-qt embedded c++
> project. It seemed to be working fine until I tried to right click on a
> function that is inline it would only take me to the .h file where the
> function is declared and not to the .hpp file where it is defined. In
> this project all inline functions are defined in .hpp files and the .hpp
> is #included'd outside the class near the end of the corresponding .h
> file. (.hpp's are never directly included in .cpp files).

Hello

There is an issue open:
https://bugreports.qt-project.org/browse/QTCREATORBUG-2309

Unfortunately I only followed partially with my promise of looking into it.

Don't get confuse by the special included file naming. It's the same issue.

--
Cristian Tibirna
KDE developer .. tibirna at kde.org .. http://www.kde.org